Thursday, September 5, 2013

THE BLUSHING BRIDE



That touch of blush!  All things that blush seem to be out there and really coming into their own in bridal fashion.  Since more designers are adding blush to collections, it is much easier to add to and compliment it.  Featured here are some of the hottest ways to blush . . . .

CREDITS
Header Photo via In Bed With Sue
Photo 2: Elie Saab via Tumblr
Photo 5:Julia Nobis by Luke Irons for Harper’s Bazaar Australia May 2012 via Pinterest
Photos 6 and 7: Dresses via Amy-Jo Tatum

9 comments:

The Dainty Dolls House said...

I love this colour...it is marvellous xx

wedding dress Adelaide said...

The right wedding dresses Adelaide is one of the most important things for a women on her wedding day.

Lilli said...

Is a perfect color for a bride, I am in love with this tone even on make up! The second to last photo is my fav!:) Kisses Amy! xo

Kate Sullivan Corpuz said...

I have such a soft spot for Brides in blush pink! Although I have yet to have a planning client wear a blush pink gown~

always, koru kate

Johanna said...

I love the look of blush gowns!

Ileana said...

OMG! I love the color of these dresses!!!
The first picture is AMAZING!
xoxo

novelstyle.blogspot.com

Sam said...

These gorgeous blush gowns took my breath away, love the princess silhouette.

Natasha Gregson said...

Such a pretty, romantic colour :)

birdie to be said...

I absolutely love this look... it may not be traditional, but its so gorgeous!