Monday, October 24, 2011

STALKING THE LOOK BOOKS: STEPHANIE ALLIN

Stephanie Allin is one of the most original designers today who creates sweet, detailed wearable gowns brides swoon over.  Just the right touch of contemporary, she hints toward at vintage through added details in back treatments, headpieces and her use of lace boleros and overlays . . . These gems are from her, A Fine Romance Collection, gowns I find evocative of 1940s screen sirens meets Flower Child/Waif/ Boho . . .
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Photos courtesy Brides UK

9 comments:

Nicole said...

OH MY WORD. These gowns are so beautiful!!!

lapetiteblonde said...

love the last dress!!
kisses=)

shumpei said...

Wauu! I love your work! Your photos are veeery very beautiful !!
Come to visit my blog

http://aurora-works.blogspot.com/
團野 俊平

FashionJazz said...

Looove these gowns!! Happy Monday xx

Truly Engaging said...

Just stunning- all so unique but very feminine! I don't think you could help but feel beautiful in any of these gowns!

FRANKIE HEARTS FASHION said...

the last dress is my personal fave...stunning!! xo

honey my heart said...

these are such great gowns. i really like all of the lace detailing and the deep v back of one of the dresses. swoon!

Natasha said...

gorgeous! love them all.. It's hard to pick the best, but I have to say that I especially like the Lizzie dress from the fine romance collection. it's just perfect for romantic weddings.

Leah said...

These are beautiful. Each gown is very different and has beautiful details.

xo L.