Thursday, September 15, 2011

SAMPLE THURSDAY . . .


For all you brides on a budget I have some good news. It's Fall so I'm selling off some of the photographic samples of 50s style wedding dresses as well as a few other gowns in the collection.   So what you ask, is a photographic sample? It is a mock up made up just for the photo shoot in materials close to but not yet ready for prime time such as the almost priceless silks in which they are custom ordered by clients. It can also be the original and yummy silk dress I make that is two or three seasons old. In any case your sample will be one-of-a-kind and handmade, have couture techniques like hand-picked zipper and hand-tacked linings no machinery can emmulate. Before I sell these gems rest assured they do go through proper refurbishing and cleaning. Fabric samples on request.


See more images of April and ordering info

Keep checking back as I'll be posting more next week on Sample Thursday . . .

23 comments:

Monique Radwin said...

Alway loved your April dress, Amy--you know that!

Couture Carrie said...

Exquisite dresses!

Your blog makes me want to get married :)

xoxox,
CC

Unknown said...

Oh my, the first one is really gorgeous!!


xoxo
Antonia

FASHION IMPERATIVE

Femme Virtue said...

wow, these bridal gowns are gorgeous!

Pink Fox said...

Beautiful blog!! :) Thanks for your lovely comment!
xx from Munich

http://followthepinkfox.blogspot.com/

Chicca said...

I am totally in love with the 1st one!!!

Susu Paris Chic said...

I am still residing in Paris but have ended up spending quite a lot of time lately in the South. (Family member's health probs. Have to be close to give support.)

It's been interesting to read about the plants you recognize. The vegetation on the Riviera never ceases to amaze me.

CATIA BIONDA said...

charming!..

naiad said...

great dress!!!!! i'm following you!!! follow me back here

xxx
naiad
http://stateofgracebynaiad.blogspot.com/
Don't bother to pass by anytime..:)

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ooh, I am in love with Mira - what a stunning creation! :)

Lissa (The Wedding Bistro at Bellenza) said...

Those '50s-style full skirts are so charming!

Snazzy Dollface said...

Thanks so much for the comment on my blog. Your dresses are beautiful!
Smooches, Shannon

welldressedmaker said...

I love that second dress!
♥ laura

the blog of worldly delights

Anonymous said...

i love first dress .....
http://fashionstyle-pk.blogspot.com/

Lexy @ QUIRKY EXPLOSION said...

OH MY GOSHHHH. Sooo beautiful. Seriously - your blog makes me want to BE a bride. So much beauty!

QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

Angie said...

Ooooooooo..the only reason I want to get married is the gown...Great post!!:)

xxx

Angie

P.S:chasingkitesbyangie.blogspot.com
Don't bother to pass by anytime..:)

Marcela Gmd said...

Fantastic blog!!! very romantic!
I follow you now!!
I'm very happy if you follow me, too.

Besos, desde España, Marcela

Ángeles said...

El último vestido es precioso!
Un beso.


http://angelesydiablillos.blogspot.com

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

These are absolutely beautiful, both of them. I particularly love the necklines (can't stand all this strapless nonsense, these are so elegant and sweet).

5 Star Weddings said...

Such a pretty dress, just gorgeous!

Melly said...

beautiful dresses.

Emilie said...

when I see this dress I want to get married... now!! :D

Thanks for your nice comment =)

Unknown said...

Hi !!! This post is great and I love your blog... I hope you'll visit my blog and you'll follow me! Kiss!

Marti♥
Glamour Marmalade
Facebook Page
Bloglovin'