Thursday, September 8, 2011

RAPSODIES IN BLUE

 Usually I'm either 1 to 2 weeks ahead of the game bloggingwise but this year I have some serious wedding deadlines. Add the kick off of gala season here in San Francisco and I'm pretty swamped.  So today I'm very behind getting you a little inspiration here and I apologize  All this wonderful blue caught my eye  via Pinterest.  These shades are so lovely and there's something soothing about blue that seems to put one in a mood of total tranquility. 
 

 Top photo: pastel blue gown by Karen Caldwell Design. Second Photo credits.  Third photo credits Fourth photo credits

21 comments:

Never A Plain Jane said...

I am nothing short of obsessed with weddingy things in shades of blue and blue-green! I hadn't seen some of these yet!

Leia said...

Wow! Amazing.

Leia

Natasha said...

Those blue heels would make any bride feel like a princess.

Couture Carrie said...

Exquisite post!
Love that first gown and those amazing shoes!

xoxox,
CC

Anonymous said...

Beautiful dress! <3

welldressedmaker said...

oh wow... these are gorgeous blue dresses! I love that first one with the seafoam!
♥ laura

the blog of worldly delights

Karla said...

That first dress is Dreamy!!!

jess said...

That first dress is stunning!

Aquí said...

What gorgeous color combinations! LOVE the blues! I love the idea of wearing blue heels!

the nyanzi report said...

i cannot get my eyes away from the first shot. such beauty!

Cafe Fashionista said...

Swoon at that first dress - I want! :)

Kat said...

that dress is just stunning! :D

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love the first gown!! Beautiful pictures.

xx
Heel in Mint

Anonymous said...

Stunning dress!! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

My oh my. Just gorgeous. I love this colour.

Lots of love from Sydney,

x Kel

melbourne: bows and zara

The Dainty Dolls House said...

This is the post for me, I love blue!! These are amazing!! I'd wear them all!! xx

Grace Community Garden said...

oh.my. LOVELY! Thanks for posting these!! The first dress is beyond stunning.

Kim said...

Stunning. I love tulle, so feminine.

Nicole said...

Love this :)
Blue is my favourite colour!
I love your site, so glad I found it!
xxx

makeup artist in Sydney said...

nice dress

makeup artist in Sydney said...

Love this blog, keep up the great work wish you all the best