Thursday, September 8, 2011

RAPSODIES IN BLUE

 Usually I'm either 1 to 2 weeks ahead of the game bloggingwise but this year I have some serious wedding deadlines. Add the kick off of gala season here in San Francisco and I'm pretty swamped.  So today I'm very behind getting you a little inspiration here and I apologize  All this wonderful blue caught my eye  via Pinterest.  These shades are so lovely and there's something soothing about blue that seems to put one in a mood of total tranquility. 
 

 Top photo: pastel blue gown by Karen Caldwell Design. Second Photo credits.  Third photo credits Fourth photo credits

21 comments:

Never A Plain Jane said...

I am nothing short of obsessed with weddingy things in shades of blue and blue-green! I hadn't seen some of these yet!

Leia said...

Wow! Amazing.

Leia

Natasha said...

Those blue heels would make any bride feel like a princess.

Couture Carrie said...

Exquisite post!
Love that first gown and those amazing shoes!

xoxox,
CC

chaoskontrolowany said...

Beautiful dress! <3

laura said...

oh wow... these are gorgeous blue dresses! I love that first one with the seafoam!
♥ laura

the blog of worldly delights

Karla of Dreamaginarius Arts said...

That first dress is Dreamy!!!

jess said...

That first dress is stunning!

Aquí said...

What gorgeous color combinations! LOVE the blues! I love the idea of wearing blue heels!

the nyanzi report said...

i cannot get my eyes away from the first shot. such beauty!

Cafe Fashionista said...

Swoon at that first dress - I want! :)

Kat said...

that dress is just stunning! :D

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

A Heel in Mint said...

Love the first gown!! Beautiful pictures.

xx
Heel in Mint

PopBlush said...

Stunning dress!! Thanks for sharing!

Kel said...

My oh my. Just gorgeous. I love this colour.

Lots of love from Sydney,

x Kel

melbourne: bows and zara

KizzyDoll said...

This is the post for me, I love blue!! These are amazing!! I'd wear them all!! xx

Truly Engaging said...

oh.my. LOVELY! Thanks for posting these!! The first dress is beyond stunning.

Kim said...

Stunning. I love tulle, so feminine.

Nicole said...

Love this :)
Blue is my favourite colour!
I love your site, so glad I found it!
xxx

makeup artist in Sydney said...

nice dress

makeup artist in Sydney said...

Love this blog, keep up the great work wish you all the best