Thursday, July 28, 2011

IN THE LIGHT . . .

 
 
 
Photos AmoLife via Polyvore

One of my favorite fashion photographers is Robin Alfian and his vision is beyond anything I've ever seen before.  Visit his site and you'll see a whole spectrum of his work that's really inspiring.  This is just one of many studies (titled, Graceful Period) capturing the essence of what I would see as beauty and repose . . . . what are your thoughts on this piece?

model:vicka svetkova
stylist:wingky
makeup:donny liem
asst makeup:diana
photography:robin alfian

8 comments:

{The Perfect Palette} said...

these photos are stunning in every way. I will have to pin these on pinterest!

xoxo, chrissy
The Perfect Palette

Grace Community Garden said...

Ethereal & Elegant comes to mind! Quite lovely...

Tiffany | Wholesale Roses Co said...

I'm speechless! simply great! Absolutely amazing!

Bridal Affairs said...

Beyond gorgeous and dreamy!!!

s said...

gorgeous! who is the dress designed by?

nataliesudia said...

That dress is TOO amazing!!!!! J'adore!

bridechic said...

This is for s who asked who designed the dress. After a night of trying desperately to find the designer on this I gave up. The closest I could find was a stylist whom I listed. I almost didn't post this because there is nothing more nerve racking than finding a great gown sans the designer. However, I felt there was so much inspiration here I just had to share . . .

Anonymous said...

I have to know who designed that dress