Are you a bride, photographer or vendor? Got something you want to submit to Bride Chic?
If you have an interesting theme and/or fashion forward wedding, I'm looking for your stuff. Here are some guidelines:
For submission to Photography Spotlight:
* Real Wedding is one of our real wedding features. We love to showcase weddings with an edge. Edge, you ask? This could be a great vintage wedding, a vineyard wedding in France, cocktail wedding in an art gallery . . . something with state of the art fashion, food and venue ideas.
* Send attachments via email or zip file. We prefer no watermarks on the photos. We credit you in the editorial. We also accept submissions via Two Bright Lights
* Submit a brief bio or the couple's story.
* Include all vendors for the credits. Example: Photographer, Bride's Dress, Cake, Caterer, Venue, Flowers, etc.
* If you're a photographer, give us a brief bio of yourself for the end of the post so brides can read all about you and know how to get hold of you . . .
Considering this is a vendor blog I'm going to be very persnickety about whom I choose to run parallel with my own stuff which is very high quality couture. If you create one-of-a-kind bridal wear far, far away from what I do (vintage-inspired) consider yourself a good candidate. Send me images via email along with your bio, how you work with clients, photographers to credit, etc.
IF YOU LOVE MY WORK . . .
. . .and just happen to be a photographer interested in doing an editorial with me, first look over my casting page. This tells you what's up and coming. After that, reading my, If You're a Photographer spiel on MM is helpful. If perchance you have a specific concept in mind for an editorial on Bride Chic, tell me all about it. Some of the best editorials here have come from a photographer's great and artistic concept.
If you're a magazine or blog specializing in bridal just tell me how I can help via images, interviews, etc.
IF YOU'D LIKE TO GUEST POST
With the exception of the Real Brides and Weddings and Photography Spotlight features, I only accept posts about some aspect of fashion and how it relates to bridal. So if you'd like to guest post, you'll need to know--or better yet--have a bridal fashion passion.. If you're a wedding blogger who is fashion obsessed, a design student or fashion journalist talk to me.