Friday, November 13, 2015

A STYLED SHOOT IN THE MOUNTAINS

Today we have a real gem of a styled shoot by Ashlee Crowden Photography.  The Colorado based shooter has captured her absolutely gorgeous friend in different points of light throughout this magical day of  shooting.  Love the tulle skirt shown here?  Ashlee gives a step by step DIY tutorial on her blog,.  Said Ashlee about putting this project together, "This was just a fun, glamour shoot I did with my friend. Her name is Mandi, and she's beautiful from the inside out. I made the skirt from tulle and picked up the tops at a local store. Hair and make up was done by myself, and the flowers are from Petals of Aloha. We climbed rocks and through trees to get these amazing shots! I'm so in love with all of them!"


5 comments:

Sheila said...

Very imaginative. I specially love the pictures where the model is lying on the ground with her head surrounded by a veil.

Weddings Sparklers said...

Thanks for sharing this interview. Wedding Sparklers

Unknown said...

Designer Wedding Cards Delhi and all over India.

Wedding Cards Online
Carda Wedding Cards
Wedding Invitation Cards
Designer Wedding Cards
Wedding Cards
Wedding Cards Delhi

Rachel said...

I love the shoots between the woods, but I am amazed to see how the model managed to get over the rocks in gown.

faryal naaz said...

thanks for sharing..Amazing stuff continues the good work.
Experienced