Thursday, May 14, 2015

CHIC OF THE WEEK

Light and airy with a diva/goddess feel the blouson is one of the most comfortable and easy to wear silhouettes out there.  This Gatsby-inspired dress is called, DAHLIA.  A matte silk slip dress with a chiffon over dress, its bordered in Chantilly laces, dropping asymmetrically in front and back.  This is another one of my very special order dresses with fabrics and laces that need special sourcing.  If you are interested in finding out more about DAHLIA contact me

 Photos by Jim Vetter Photography//Top Photo by Bride Chic

3 comments:

Ashley said...

This is so light and pretty!

Drew Watts said...

That’s simple yet very elegant wedding dress. This is perfect for a wedding reception party. Actually I always prefer the dresses like this one as they look always stunning. Well, thanks for these photographs!

konya düğün salonları said...

I hope one day I can wear great designs :)