Tuesday, January 6, 2015

WINE COUNTRY RUSTIC

 A few months back we had this incredible shoot out at the Kenwood Inn and Spa in  picturesque Sonoma, California just as the summer was ripening into Fall.  I also got to work with two of my favorite pros, the amazing shooter, Grace Kathryn and makeup and hair artist extraordinaire, Julie Morgan.  I go giddy every time these images come up; I'm reminded how right-on this site is for weddings and honeymoons. The Italiante Villa offers a quiet retreat with restaurants and a wine bar exclusively for guests. That means it's practically all yours and for you two to relax and enjoy.  I have to add, the gardens and landscaping here are nothing short of magnificent--the ideal backdrop for our creative project.  We wanted to keep it simple with stucco-styled, rustic facades and exotic foilage to play against yards of lace and tulle.  We're in love with the results.
One thing I love to do is design bouquets for these shoots.  So proud of myself here for putting this one of soft roses and Privet together  . . ..
 CREDITS
Photographer: Grace Kathryn 
Gowns and Headpieces: Amy-Jo Tatum
Makeup and Hair: Julie Morgan
Flowers: Bride Chic

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it, great, congratulations

Angela Thomas said...

A good combination of black and colored pictures by Grace photography. I loved it.

Olivia Fischer said...

Beautiful, love it.

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing such kind of nice and wonderful collection......Nice post Dude keep it up. I have appreciate with getting lot of good and reliable and legislative information with your post...... I know something information, to know you can click here
banquet halls Ludhiana

benilhalk said...

Everything including photography is looking awesome. I also want to hire Banquet Halls that also provides the open space in the package. Do you know some place like this? Please share if you do.