YOUR SLIP IS SHOWING . . . .

 . . . So my mother used to tell me that at least once a day, and yes, she thought a bit of meringue peering out beneath the hem was gauche.  If only she could see the dresses I design now; many are thought out to intentionally have more than a bit of lace or crinoline showing.  I'd say this look is borrowed from 19th Century Can Can dancers and/or 21st Century brides finding a little peek-a-boo with the slip sexy.  I've found though, this tends to be a trend brides particularly zone in on or totally wipe off their radar screen.  How about you?  A little slip peeking out of that silk hem or not . . . .?

 Gowns by Amy-Jo Tatum
Photo Credits
Header Photos by S1 Studio
Photo 2-3 by Loic Photography
Photos 4 and 5 by Scott Williams Photography
 Photo 6  by Bride Chic