Friday, October 19, 2018

SOMETHING BLUE

Shades of blue grace today's post captured beautifully by Georgia based, Briana Marie Photography.  Says the photographer:  "I have been wanting to put together a full bridal party styled shoot and planning this specific shoot for over 6 months. I had a  very awesome stylist help me out and take care of all of the details for me. My dreams and ideas became a reality in a matter of hours. I hope you enjoy these just as much as I do."

CREDITS

Photographer: Brianna Marie Photography//Design and Decor: Palm& Design//Model:Drake Pattee//Model:Ashton Crow//Design and Decor:Perfect Events and Beyond//Bakery: Acuna's Custom Cakes//Groomsman Attire:Dazi USA//Calligrapher: Along the Lines//Bridesmaid Dresses: Azazie//Event Venue: The 1888 House//Floral Designer: Something Borrowed Blooms//

No comments: