Friday, May 18, 2018

STYLED SHOOT AT THE WHITE HOUSE FARM

Check out the pastoral backdrop and get truly inspired! For a longtime photographer, Jasmine White had a vision of bringing this whimsical wedding to life.  Pouring over all these images, I'm loving the blend of bright colors here as well as the whole fusion of style.  Says Jasmine,
"I'd been dreaming of this shoot for almost two years now and it has finally happened. So in love with it and excited to share it publicly.  first I'll thank all the people who made this possible and without them, this would've never happened! Back in June, I shot a wedding at The DreamMore Resort in  Pigeon Forge, Tennessee.  My friend, Travis Collis was the coordinator. I'd worked with him before on another wedding, and he is so incredibly fabulous at what he does. He made our experience shooting at The DreamMore so positive I called him up a week later and asked him if he'd be interested in coordinating my styled shoot. He was all in. Fast forward a little - we set a date, I explained my vision to Travis, and let him run with it! Between the two of us, we were able to secure the most amazing vendor lineup for this shoot - including two florists, that really helped to put this styled wedding over the top. It is my dream to one day turn our farm (The White House Farm) into a wedding venue, so the location was a no brainer, and seeing a wedding setup on the farm was such a gift and glimmer of what's to come in our future (I hope)."

CREDITS
Photographer:  Jasmine White Photography////Personal Stylist: The Polished Pinkie Nail Salon//Bakery:Tonya Sutphin//Floral Designer: Flower Paradise Florist//Hair Stylist:Klassy Kuts//Hair Stylist:Carlie Semonco//Heirlooms and extras: Vintage Moss//Paper Props: Invitations by Laura//Makeup Artist:Beauty by Kearston//Dress Store: Bridal Central//Groomsman Attire: Bridal Central//Event Planner: Travis Collis//Floral Designer: Roller Floral by Ray and Lillies Flowers//Officiant: Todd A Gray, Wedding Officiant//Event Venue: The White House Farm//Submitted via Two Bright Lights

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Gorgeous!