Monday, December 5, 2016

STYLED SHOOT IN THE DESERT

Feast your eyes on this series of incredible images by Alberta-based shooter, Chloe Buie. Romantically and beautifully captured, here's what Chloe had to say about organizing this shoot: I held my first ever Workshop in the beautiful town of Drumheller at the beginning of Summer and it was a dream come true! Along with teaching photographers how I run my business, how to target certain clients and what my workflow consists of, I wanted to treat them to a fully styled bridal session in the desert with some of Alberta's top vendors. I'm drawn to bright pastels complete with lace and floral crowns, so I wanted to do something completely different really bringing the desert-like feel to life. As soon as my stylist and I found ourselves in conversation, the ideas and color palettes began buzzing! I wanted to inspire other photographers to think outside the box and have them know that you can literally do anything, anywhere!

  


Photographer:  Chloe Buie Photography//Floral Designer:Calyx Floral Design//Apparel: Novia Mia Red Deer//Invitation Designer: Paper Blush//Equipment Rentals:Parkland Party Rentals////Event Planner:Todays Sweet Weddings/Cake-Sugar by Tracy/Submitted via Two Bright Lights

9 comments:

sheila said...

A very beautiful and rather elegant gown

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your article and for giving us the chance to read it. It is very helpful and encouraging.
Kalyana Mandapam in Erode

Anonymous said...

Spectacular photos from a insightful and innovative young photographer!

La Fantaisie said...

Wow, now that's something you call a Gown. Though, I was more busy in looking after the arrangements at first but the gown took my heart in the end.

Nyota said...

This was the first time i saw desert photography of a couple. Very nice. Amazing shots.

Anonymous said...

The bride & groom outfit is such a great idea.


Wedding dress Edinburgh & wedding dress shops edinburgh

Anonymous said...

Please keep sharing more and more information about this.This is a good information of the fashion licensing articles and really like your site.
Wedding dress Edinburgh & wedding dress shops edinburgh

Unknown said...

This is a good information of the fashion licensing articles and really like your site.


bridal dresses edinburgh & Vintage wedding dress Edinburgh

Unknown said...

I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it Smile I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
bridal dresses edinburgh & Vintage wedding dress Edinburgh