Tuesday, April 14, 2015

AWESOME SHOOTER SERIES: ADRIA LEA PHOTOGRAPHY

Today's post has to be the best example of how the bridal portrait has evolved into an art form? You can imagine my awe once I found all the boho-chic waiting in the inbox.  Fort Worth, Texas, shooterAdria Lea has pulled out all the stops in this visual story of a bride and her horse--both decked out and festooned in fresh florals.  How this story unfolds Adria tells us, "My husband's family has some beautiful land out in McKinney, Texas with horses and I've been dying to get a bride out there for some shots with them.  Alison, owner of Southern Belle Lash is the model here in the photos.  Her style is bohemian to the core and I knew she would be perfect for the job.  She's also hoping to be planning her very own wedding within the year.  Domonie of Wild Rose Events did an incredible job working with our stubborn horse to get the gorgeous flowers on her mane.  The floral bouquet and halo were more than I could have imagined . . . . . .
CREDITS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is such a gorgeous post. very inspiring!