Thursday, October 10, 2013

AWESOME SHOOTERS:

This lovely collab between model Edythe Hughes and the uber-talented photography duo, Jamie Beck and Kevin Berg of Ann Street Studio in New York, I initially found on Pinterest.  After following the link to this incredible editorial called, Natural Beauty, I was a little more than stunned! Edythe works these gowns by Reem Acra into pure storybook magic.  Needless to say, I absolutely adore the mood and mystique of this  shoot . . . .Special Kudos to the photographers.  You can find more detail about the inspired and inspiring folks that put this project together here . . . .
 
 
 
   
 
 
 
Model: Edythe Hughes founder of PMT / all gowns by Reem Acra / Hair & Makeup by Michelle Dittrich / Flowers by Elizabeth Wyrick / Art Direction & Styling Jamie Beck & Kevin Burg / Shot at Ann Street Studio on May 1, 2013

8 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm totally blown away!

Whimsical Floral Design said...

Please allow me to wipe the drool from my chin. These gowns make me want to get married again!

MOSAMUSE said...

love the first photo!
xo
MOSAMUSE

www.MOSAMUSE.com

Wahy said...

ah! those gowns are stunning!

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Amazing shoot, love everything xx

Sam said...

My heart skipped a beat...or two at the sight of these resplendent dresses, wow, I am speechless!

A-line Wedding Dresses Online - Alice Bridal said...

These pictures are incredible! So, so beautiful.

Ann said...

Those gowns are just so fabulous.
And the pics are so dreamy.