Monday, June 3, 2013

BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY'S INSPIRED SHOOT

If you knew make up artist and hairstylist Julie Morgan like I do you'd understand where the inspiration for this shoot came from.  Like myself and all the rest of us, she's a serious Audreyfile who had a vision of bringing the star of Breakfast at Tiffany's to life Givenchy style.  With the help of  Shannon Stellmacher, one of the most gifted wedding and fashion photographers in the industry, both brought out Holly Golightly spot on.  This visual story is set against the backdrop of  San Francisco City Hall, a place steeped in the majesty of Beaux Arts.   Kudos to chameleon actress and model Lori Dorfman for not only posing but becoming such a great Audrey.  And yes, I saw the transformation happen with my own eyes--it was awesome. . . .  
Gowns: Amy-Jo Tatum
Makeup and hair: Julie Morgan Hair and Makeup
Model: Lori Dorfman


17 comments:

The Dainty Dolls House said...

So wonderful, love it x

Sharon @ Red Poppy | Pink Peony said...

Gorgeous photos and gowns~ I love Audrey too!

Sam said...

Love the modern take on this classic Audrey look!

Kate Sullivan Corpuz said...

Oh perfect, just perfect!

always, koru kate

ROXTHEFOX said...

Stunning!

WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

OurJaipur.Com said...

Hi, You have a Very Nice Blog :) I had Just Started Following it.

Maybe you would Like My FB page & Follow my blog too?
www.ourjaipur.com

Truly Engaging said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Julie Morgan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie Morgan said...

I love your gowns and headpieces, Amy.

Whenever I walk into your salon, I am inspired to do

another shoot.

Thank you for your beautiful creations.

Can't wait until the next one!

xo,

Julie Morgan

Isabel Bianchi said...

Ohhh!! It´s really great!! I love Audrey Hepburn too!!
She is/was such a fashion icon!!
I have several books of her life!
:)
Great work done in this session!!
Congrats!!
And so glad to come back to your blog! :)
xxoo
isabel
my little suede shoes

Ashley said...

Beyond gorgeousness!!!!

The Function Room Weddings said...

Unbelievable, the shots are just amazing! I actually attended a wedding with the very same theme, the wedding reception had a vintage-y vibe as well and it was gorgeous!

Kim Alston said...

this photoshoot is totally adorable! she looks like a doll baby! love it!
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Nilu A said...

Wow! Perfect and stunning pics.. I'm a new blogger... Do visit my blog.. http://kitchenserenity.blogspot.in/

O meu pensamento viaja said...

So chic!
Love it!

Chicago Chic said...

So dainty and elegant!

Erika {Borrowed and Bleu} said...

Absolutely stunning!