Thursday, March 29, 2012

TO HAVE AND TO HOLD . . . .

Photography: Stephanie Williams
Event designer and Paper Details: Sugar and Fluff
Florals: Bunch Studio
Makeup/Hair: KC Witkamp
Vintage Rentals: Ribbons and Rust
Location: Kimberly Crest
Horse Rentals: Giddy Up Ranch


Did you know Ruche now has a line of just launched bridal wear called, 'To Have and to Hold'?  You'll find vintage-inspired dresses and accessories for the bride and maids at incredible prices.  There's more!  Besides a comprehensive line of accessories look for kid stuff and swim wear. And PS, their look books with the dreamy photography by Stephanie Williams are pure inspiration. . . .


























10 comments:

Emily Heizer Photography said...

I really like ruche. I wouldn't mind buying a thing (or 10,000) from there.

never have though. The photography is lovely too. I know the photographer, at least from her blog anyway. She's great. Very inspiration images. Makes me think about color and composition and stuff.

I'm tired Amy! And wedding season just started! lol

Emily
http://www.eheizerphotography.com

Nicole said...

Thanks so much for the sweet comments on my blog :)
I love the setting in these pictures - my dream location. And the white horses are beautiful.
My favourite are the blue flowers (hydrangeas) with the little white flower in her hair...
<3
xxx

DailyGlamour said...

so pretty pics !

Wendy said...

Dreamy images and I love the colors!

bridal earrings said...

Inspiring wedding gowns that can be embellished with a matching bridal jewelry too. Thanks a lot for sharing this wonderful ideas to us. Thanks a lot.

Miss fashionmix said...

Amazing photos! I really love the styling!

Truly Engaging said...

WOW, you can just get lost in each image. Lovely.

short wedding dresses said...

Great shoot!!!Awesome dresses!!Love the ones with butterfly!!Amazing!

Jessica said...

I love EVERYTHING about this bridal shoot! This blog is so helpful when planning my wedding. Thank you for posting awesome pictures!! I came across another site that is full of helpful ideas as well. I hope this helps you out! Any who! Here you go! Jessica Cernat Dallas Wedding Photographer

Enara Girl said...

Amazing inspiration!!