Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A LITTLE BIT BOHO

I found these gorgeous images via Love My Dress.Net.   The dress is by Claire Pettibone and I thought it may bring a little inspiration for all you would-be wood nymphs out there looking for ideas this direction. What you're looking at is pure Boho beautifully photographed by Sara Gawler . So what exactly is Boho? Defined, the 'look' borrows from early bohemian, peasant and flower child looks of the sixties. Boho is down to earth and ethereal all at once creating visions of an angel appearing out of the mist . . .With gowns sporting gossamer fabrics, the look is often topped off with head wreaths made out of fresh florals and greenery. Put the whole essence of your look together by dressing the inside as well as outside of your body; think florals and soft, pretty fabrics. A head wreath worn with long, flowing hair can be so romantic . . .

Photos by Sara Gawler

7 comments:

Grace Community Garden said...

Pretty! You almost never go wrong with floras & soft, pretty fabrics!

{cute ...would-be, wood nymphs} :)

HiLLjO said...

Wowza!

The Dainty Dolls House said...

This one is one of my most favourites, just love the style..so pretty!! xx

Karen @ Wedding Flowers Co said...

wow amazing photoshoot! I love the bouquet!!!

Wholesale Flowers Co

Nicole said...

That setting is absolutely exquisite! Love it :)

Isabel Bianchi said...

Amazing pictures! Love the boho inspiration!!
xoxo
MY LITTLE SUEDE SHOES

dress1 said...

I personally love white, or ivory wedding dresses for they are the prettiest to me. When I get married in a couple of years I'm sure my dress will be white.