Thursday, March 11, 2010

ACCESS

Hair (fascinators, tiaras, combs...)


I've been posting lately about choice bridal head wear becoming an art form. Well, what do you think of these Which Goose gemmies joining the great exhibit? For me the lace doilie pieces are so apropos for a bride. The colorful pieces with whimsical combos of feathers, flowers, twigs and beads offer a different swing on bridal for sure. Emily, of Which Goose creates fascinators, combs, tiaras and wreaths, all looking a bit like they belong on the heads of wood nymphs.
If you want to create your own fairy tale and/or are critically into boho/romance, do check out the site. It's like tuning into your favorite fairy tale . . .

4 comments:

Forget Me Knot Details said...

Sooo gorgeous!!! I love these, definitely very "woodland fairytale." :)

The Beginning of Forever said...

I absolutely LOVE these!!! I am not a veil fan for myself but these are perfect! Thanks for sharing!

dognbird said...

LOVE whichgoose. Great display here!

Cyn said...

These are fabulous!!!